Microsoft Outlook is an email client that allows you to send and receive emails on a daily basis. It is one of the most popular email clients in the world. Microsoft Outlook is used by many companies and individuals because it is easy to use and familiar interface for email management.
However, Outlook sometimes it run into problems. One of the most common difficulties users may have with Outlook is email error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. In this article we will discuss about what is the error and how can you fix the error, so that you can continue your work with Microsoft Outlook.
What is error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]?
Microsoft Outlook is secure, it uses SSL and TLS encryption provided by Microsoft. A lot of people have heard of computer-based data encryption methods like SSL and TLS, but what are they? They are some of the most secure encryption methods that not even hackers can easily break. And there is no need to go in deep about SSL and TSL to solve the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error.
When you try to connect to a mail server that doesn’t have SSL and TLS security, you will receive a PII email error in Microsoft Outlook. This is not the only reason for receiving this error. We will discuss the other reason and solutions in the “How to Solve” section. To use a mail server in Outlook, you’ll need to ensure the server meets requirements such as SSL and TLS encryption. Things like the port number, authentication and secure connection are also applicable to ensure a successful connection.
[pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error Solution?
Solution 1: Look at Your Outlook Settings
- Open MS Outlook.
- If you are using more than one Outlook accounts, choose the one that shows this error and go to Properties.
- Have a look, if it is set to an server email by testing its ID
- Select More Settings, press the Outgoing Server tab, and make sure the Outgoing Server Authentication is on.
- In the Advanced tab, confirm that the SMTP & POP settings are the similar to the hosting setting.
- Save the settings by selecting the OK button.
Solution2: Solving the error by auto repair tool on windows operating system
- Open the control panel of your computer.
- pick up all the programs and attributes on your screen.
- the listing found by Microsoft Outlook in the programs
- Pick all the alternatives to correct the error and choose to fix it.
- Windows software automatically runs the program, and it will fix your computer’s problems. The repair system is also very easy for anyone to use, meaning it can fix any app on any device without a lot of effort.
Solution3: Disable Your Antivirus Software
Antivirus programs can sometimes cause problems, such as when they prevent Outlook from connecting to a client email. You may need to disable it to fix the mistake, but don’t forget to turn it back on.
- Open your Control Panel.
- Go to Update & Security.
- Go to the Windows Security portion.
- Select Virus & Threat Security.
- Select Manage Settings.
- Locate and disable Real-Time Security.
We discuss some techniques for the obsession of [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error in this article, we hope it will be useful for you to solve this issue.
Read Also: What Is UPSN TRACKING and How Does It Work?