Sometimes, one of the hardest decisions you have to make is choosing from a wide range of good choices. In today’s modern world, there are so many options that it can be very difficult to pick just one. Maybe you’re looking for a new phone, and both the iPhone X and the iPhone XR look really good. But which one should you buy? Fortunately, we’ve got all of your bases covered with this handy guide!
- Both phones look pretty good and will definitely turn heads in public. If you like having elegant devices like this, then either option would be perfect for daily use! However, if your job requires something more durable or if you tend to drop things often then we suggest sticking with the iPhone XR.
- XR is definitely better here! With its glass and metal design, the iPhone XR is stunning and we’re sure you’ll be very happy with it as your daily driver.
- Both phones are pretty awesome for gaming! They both have a powerful processor that can handle even some of the most demanding games on the market today. If you like to play more intense games on your phone, then either one works great – they come with a high end GPU that makes any game smooth as butter! However, if you tend to play light or older games then we recommend going with the iPhone X because of its reduced screen resolution which will help reduce load times on less powerful games.
- Alright, this one’s a little bit tougher to call! If you like having the most amount of storage space possible, then we recommend going with the iPhone XR because it has more storage than the iPhone X. However, if you’re just looking for an easy way to back up and access your files on another computer then either phone works great and both use Apple’s iCloud service! You can also try using Google Drive or OneDrive with either phone too, but we’ve found that sometimes these services don’t work as well when compared to iCloud so we really suggest sticking with Apple here unless you have no other choice.
- Both phones are pretty great in terms of hardware, but we’re going to have to go with the iPhone XR on this one. While it does lack a few of the bells and whistles that come standard with the iPhone X, its overall durability makes up for any shortcomings it may have in terms of hardware.
- If you’re an avid mobile gamer that wants to play your games wherever you are then we recommend either phone! They both have pretty good battery life so you should be able to get at least 4 hours of intense gameplay before needing to charge them again. However, if battery life is really important to you or if your job requires something more portable then we suggest sticking with the iPhone XR because it has way better battery life than the iPhone X. Just remember though: Always bring a charger and an extra lightning cable with you wherever you go!
- Both phones are pretty awesome but we recommend going with the iPhone XR here because it has more advanced facial recognition capabilities than the regular iPhone X. It uses this to help you unlock your device, so if security is really important to you then we suggest sticking with the iPhone XR! Keep in mind though that both devices still use Apple’s Touch ID fingerprint scanner which is very secure too and will definitely keep your data safe.
- We’re going to have to give this one to the iPhone XR too because it has better water resistance than the standard iPhone X. While neither phone can be submerged or used while swimming, the iPhone XR is slightly better because it can withstand dropping into a pool or something similar for about 30 minutes! Of course it still doesn’t hurt to wipe both phones down with a damp cloth from time to time.
- Both these devices have awesome cameras, but if you take tons of photos and want the highest quality images possible then we recommend going with the dual camera setup on the back of the iPhone XR. That being said though, either phone will capture awesome video so either way you’ll be pretty much set there too! Just remember that neither one records in 4K – they only record 1080p HD video. However, that’s more than enough for your average user! If you’re a professional videographer then you might want to opt for the iPhone XR because of its dual camera setup.
Both phones are pretty great, but if you’re looking for a device that’s more portable then we recommend sticking with the iPhone XR because it has way better battery life than the standard iPhone X. Just remember though: Always bring a charger and an extra lightning cable with you wherever you go!