[web_stories title=”true” excerpt=”false” author=”false” date=”false” archive_link=”true” archive_link_label=”” circle_size=”150″ sharp_corners=”false” image_alignment=”left” number_of_columns=”1″ number_of_stories=”5″ order=”DESC” orderby=”post_title” view=”circles” /]
1. The sun – We literally could not live without the sun, so be grateful for this wonderful source of energy.
2. Friends & family – These people are literally our lifeline. Never forget that they are vital to your existence!
3. Your house – Take a moment each day and really look at your home as though you were seeing it for the time ever. Give thanks that you have a place to call your own.
4. Your bed – A comfortable bed is key to a good night’s sleep, so be grateful for this everyday luxury.
5. Your pet – They love you unconditionally and always make you laugh – be grateful for your furry friend!
6. The ability to walk – So many people in the world can’t walk, so be grateful for the ability to take a stroll whenever you please.
7. Fresh air – Even if it’s polluted air, fresh air is still a precious commodity that not everyone has access to.
8. The ability to see – Take for granted this amazing gift of being able to see the beauty in the world around you.
9. The ability to hear – Be grateful for this invaluable sense!
10. Your health – If you are able-bodied, be thankful for your body’s ability to carry out everyday functions that others cannot do on their own.
11. The clothes on your back – Don’t take these little comforts for granted!
12. A roof over your head – Count your blessings if you have shelter from the sun and rain.
13. Food in the fridge & cupboards – Know that there are many people who would love to eat but can’t afford food or don’t have access to it at all times of the day/year.
14. Entertainment – Never stop appreciating all of the wonderful things available to help relieve boredom!
15. The ability to learn – Be grateful for your sponge-like brain that is constantly soaking up new information.
16. The ability to make mistakes – This goes hand in hand with being able to learn – without making mistakes, we would never improve.
17. The ability to be yourself – So many people suppress their true personalities in order to fit in or please others – be grateful that you can be your authentic self without fear of judgement.
18. A sunny day – Take advantage of the sun and get outside for some Vitamin D!
19. A rainy day – Curl up inside with a good book and a cup of tea when it’s raining outside.
20. The present moment – Be grateful for this moment, as it’s the only moment guaranteed to you – the past is gone and the future has not arrived.