The Ooma Office is an all-in-one business phone system that allows you to grow faster.
This business phone system simplifies and enhances the way businesses communicate by providing a full range of multi-line business phone service and integrated online communication tools. The Ooma office has an intuitive design and flexible, scalable architecture for organizations ranging from 5 to 500+ employees.
With Ooma Office, you can manage your calls anywhere via your computer or mobile phone through Ooma Walkie Talkie™, Ooma Chat™ , and Ooma HQ™.
Ooma HQ provides an easy-to-use web portal where users can access their call logs, voicemail messages, and other details in one central location.
Ooma Walkie Talkie and Ooma Chat enhance Ooma Office’s communication capabilities by providing a fully-featured VoIP service for communicating through Ooma with voice or chat.
Ooma is a cloud-based business phone system, so there’s no hardware to buy, maintain or upgrade. Ooma has the most affordable plans on the market compared to any other business phone plan at $19.95 per user/month with unlimited nationwide calling and Ooma-to-Ooma calls included at no extra charge .
By combining your existing internet connection, ooma services and Ooma Office, you can enjoy all of these benefits:
- Call anywhere in the U.S. , Canada and Puerto Rico for free Ooma-to- Ooma and Ooma-to- anywhere.
- Enhanced call management Ooma HQ lets you access your call logs, voicemail messages, or other details in one central location Ooma Walkie Talkie lets you chat with your Ooma contacts for free Ooma Chat allows you to place calls using your computer Keyboard instead of dialing Ooma HD Voice provides crystal clear voice quality on any network.
- Keep an eye on business expenses by monitoring usage via simple self-service tools built into Ooma Office.
- Ooma helps streamline your business operations with time saving features that give you more freedom to focus on growing your business by increasing productivity.
- Do It All with One Business Phone System – Internet phone service, Ooma office gives you over 100+ services & applications in one business phone system.
- Business Voicemail – Ooma Office has an automated attendant for each line that works as a receptionist. Transfer or place calls directly from voicemail.
- No need to download special software – Manage your communications from any computer with an Internet connection using Ooma HQ.
- Team Communication Tools – Chat with your team members and track their availability without picking up the phone. Ooma Walkie Talkie lets you chat with all of your contacts instantly via voice or text on web, iPhone, iPad and many other smartphones.
- At just $19.95 per user/month with unlimited nationwide calling, Ooma has the most affordable plans among any other business phone plan available today .
- Businesses can now focus on growing their businesses by increasing productivity instead of worrying about expensive monthly bills along with dealing with frustrating technical issues and constant changes.
- Ooma HQ provides an easy-to-use web portal where users can access their call logs, voicemail messages, and other details in one central location. Multi Line Calling – Add up to 6 Ooma officelines. Ooma HQ can manage all of your voice lines in one central location .
- Self-Service Tools – Ooma Office allows you to monitor usage and view call details via simple self-service tools built into Ooma Office. Businesses will always be able to keep an eye on their spending without having to rely on an expensive outside IT consultant or phone company representative .
- Call Forwarding – Ooma office offers call forwarding with flexible conditions like after hours, weekends, holidays, busy , no answer & custom .
- Business Voicemail – Ooma Office has a fully automated attendant for each line that works as a receptionist transferring or placing calls directly from voicemail! Ooma office includes unlimited voicemail storage and the option to forward voicemails via e-mail or download as an MP3 file.
- Dial From Your Computer – Ooma office lets you use your keyboard to dial calls with Ooma Chat instead of using a phone line.
- Multiple Call Appearance – With Ooma office, your callers see your business name and direct office number in their caller ID . You can also specify whether or not they should be able to transfer calls between lines within the account.
Ooma Now: Place Calls from Any Mobile Device — Using our free mobile app, Ooma users can place calls over Wi-Fi/4G/ 3G networks. Upgrade as You Grow – You can easily upgrade or downgrade your service any time you like with Ooma Office .